Job title: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Work Location: Any Canadien MBO (Top Aces Main Bases of Operation )
Reports to: Acting Lead
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The AME (without ACA) will ensure that the aircrafts are maintained in an airworthy and dispatch ready status at all times.
- Ensure that all replacement parts are inspected, eligible and properly certified prior to installation;
- Ensure that removed parts are properly tagged and routed to quarantine;
- Ensure the work accomplished on any aircraft or component is in compliance with:
- The applicable manufacturer’s recommended standards
- Canadian Aviation Regulations
- Company Policies and Procedures
- Responsible to sign for accomplishment of own work on applicable work forms and records, and to review forms and records to ensure entries are made in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Assist in the On the Job Training and instruction of personnel;
- Carry out Independent Checks when authorized as per company policies and procedures;
- Carry out Receiving Inspections when authorized as per company policies and procedures;
- Ensure that his/her related training is valid at all times;
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Holds a valid TCCA AME M2 license in a recognized discipline, with appropriate experience and aircraft type courses;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Able to work on complex assignments requiring considerable judgment, initiative and technical/specialized knowledge;
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot;
- Able to communicate in English and French;
- Team player;
- Ability to perform all work in support of our Corporate Values of Service, Integrity, Excellence and Teamwork;
- Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values;
- Experience on a commercial;
- Experience in Line Maintenance in a fast-paced environment is preferred;
- Position requires Level II Clearance with the Canadian Government and the ability to gain access to the Canadian Controlled Goods Program.
Top Aces supports employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.